Annals of Mathematical Sciences and Applications
ISSN Print 2380-288X ISSN Online 2380-2898
2 issues per year
Thomas Yizhao Hou (California Institute of Technology)
Tze Leung Lai (Stanford University)
Wen-Wei Lin (National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan)
Jun Liu (Harvard University)
Chi-Wang Shu (Brown University)
Shing-Tung Yau (Harvard University)
Lexing Ying (Stanford University)
Tony Wen-Hann Sheu (National Taiwan University)
Weichung Wang (National Taiwan University)
Aims and Scope
AMSA accepts only high-quality papers in mathematical science—papers presenting innovative ideas that could lead to new methods, directions, or understanding in various fields of science. The journal’s subject matter includes, but is not limited to, theory and methods of differential and integral equations, discrete mathematics and combinatorics, numerical analysis and scientific computing, probability and stochastics, and statistical science. We shall publish research results which are mathematical in nature, such as results in the fields of seismology, climatology, oceanology, solid mechanics, condensed matter, plasma physics, general relativity, astronomy, finance, machine learning, data science, etc.
Publishing since 2016.
2 issues per year, in March and September.
Annals of Mathematical Sciences and Applications is sponsored by the following institutions:
- Division of Applied Mathematics, Brown University
- Computing and Mathematical Sciences (CMS) Department, California Institute of Technology
- Dept. of Mathematics and Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Center of Mathematical Sciences and Applications, Harvard University
- Taida Institute for Mathematical Sciences (TIMS), National Taiwan University
- Center of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University
- Dept. of Mathematics, Stanford University